- 1 Who is the best orthopedic surgeon in Massachusetts?
- 2 What is the best hospital for orthopedic surgery?
- 3 Who is the best orthopedic surgeon in the UK?
- 4 Where are the best orthopedic surgeons?
- 5 Who is the best orthopedic surgeon in the world?
- 6 Who is the best back surgeon in Massachusetts?
- 7 What is the #1 hospital in the world?
- 8 What is the highest paid orthopedic surgeon?
- 9 Who is the best knee doctor?
- 10 Who is the best foot surgeon in UK?
- 11 What are the best hospitals in the UK?
Who is the best orthopedic surgeon in Massachusetts?
Best Orthopedic Surgeons and Bone Surgeons in Boston, MA
- Dr. Karim Sabeh, MD. 24 ratings. 55 Fruit St Yakey # 3b Boston, MA 02114.
- Dr. Chadi Tannoury, MD. 10 ratings. 725 Albany St Ste 4b Boston, MA 02118.
- Dr. Joseph Kavolus II, MD. 10 ratings. 800 Washington St Boston, MA 02111.
- Dr. Simon Görtz, MD. 77 ratings.
What is the best hospital for orthopedic surgery?
Here are the top 20 hospitals for orthopedics:
- Hospital for Special Surgery (New York City)
- Mayo Clinic (Rochester, Minn.)
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center (Los Angeles)
- NYU Langone Orthopedic Hospital (New York City)
- Rush University Medical Center (Chicago)
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital -Columbia and Cornell (New York City)
Who is the best orthopedic surgeon in the UK?
Mr Neil Bradbury is a knee specialist and nationally-acclaimed Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon. Mr Bradbury is one of the most renowned consultant knee surgeons in the UK, frequently approached by other specialists for a second opinion for patients with difficult problems and who need revision surgery.
Where are the best orthopedic surgeons?
- Hospital for Special Surgery. New York, NY 10021-4898.
- Mayo Clinic. 507-516-3231.
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.
- NYU Langone Orthopedic Hospital.
- Rush University Medical Center.
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital-Columbia and Cornell.
- Santa Monica-UCLA Medical Center and Orthopedic Hospital.
- Massachusetts General Hospital.
Who is the best orthopedic surgeon in the world?
CHICAGO — Dr. Richard A. Berger, 55, is the only surgeon in the world to perform over 10,000 minimally invasive outpatient joint replacement surgeries.
Who is the best back surgeon in Massachusetts?
Best Spine Surgeons in Boston, MA
- John Shin, Neurosurgeon. 1.0 mi. 1 review.
- Brian Kwon, MD. 2.2 mi. 5 reviews.
- Newton Wellesley Interventional Spine. 0.9 mi. Spine Surgeons.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. 1.8 mi. 190 reviews.
- Boston Spine Surgery. 1.2 mi.
- Woodard Eric J MD. 2.0 mi.
- New England Spine Care Associates. 9.4 mi.
- Newton-Wellesley Spine Center. 7.4 mi.
What is the #1 hospital in the world?
World’s Best Hospitals 2020 – Top 100 Global
|1||Mayo Clinic – Rochester||USA|
|3||Massachusetts General Hospital||USA|
What is the highest paid orthopedic surgeon?
Orthopedic surgery, radiation oncology and vascular surgery rounded out the top five. Highest paying medical specialties in 2019.
Who is the best knee doctor?
70 of the Best Knee Surgeons in America
- Ned Amendola, MD (University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Iowa City, Iowa).
- James Andrews, MD (Andrews Sports Medicine and Orthopaedic Center, Birmingham, Ala.).
- Bernard R.
- Daniel Berry, MD (Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn.).
- Richard A.
- Kevin Black, MD (Penn State Hershey Medical Center, Hershey, Pa.).
Who is the best foot surgeon in UK?
Mark Davies is a leading expert in foot and ankle surgery and is respected worldwide.
What are the best hospitals in the UK?
Best Hospitals – United Kingdom
|1||St Thomas’ Hospital London||91.2|
|2||The Royal Victoria Infirmary Newcastle Upon Tyne||90.9|
|3||University College Hospital London||90.6|