- 1 Who is the best orthopedic surgeon in Pennsylvania?
- 2 Who are the top orthopedic surgeons?
- 3 Who is the best orthopedic surgeon in Philadelphia?
- 4 What is the best hospital for orthopedic surgery?
- 5 Who is the best knee surgeon?
- 6 How much do orthopedic surgeons make in Pittsburgh?
- 7 Which country is best for Orthopaedic surgery?
- 8 What kind of doctor replaces knees?
- 9 Who is the most famous orthopedic surgeon in the world?
- 10 Who is the best back surgeon in Philadelphia?
- 11 Who is the best knee surgeon in Philadelphia?
- 12 Who is the best back doctor in Philadelphia?
- 13 What is the highest paid orthopedic surgeon?
- 14 What is the #1 hospital in the world?
- 15 What is the number one orthopedic hospital in the world?
Who is the best orthopedic surgeon in Pennsylvania?
Best Orthopedic Surgeons and Bone Surgeons in Pittsburgh, PA
- Dr. Mark Fye, MD. 42 ratings. 9104 Babcock Blvd Ste 5113 Pittsburgh, PA 15237.
- Dr. Richard Mitchell, MD. 28 ratings. 1050 Bower Hill Rd Ste 105 Pittsburgh, PA 15243.
- Dr. Sam Akhavan, MD. 36 ratings.
- Dr. Michael Rytel, MD. 55 ratings.
Who are the top orthopedic surgeons?
59 great orthopedic surgeons recommended by healthcare leaders
- Todd Albert, MD, Hospital for Special Surgery (New York).
- David Altchek, MD, Hospital for Special Surgery (New York).
- James Andrews, MD, Andrews Institute (Gulf Breeze, Fla).
- Asheesh Bedi, MD, University of Michigan (Ann Arbor).
- Christopher Bibbo, DO, DPM, FACS, FAAOS, Marshfield (Wis.)
Who is the best orthopedic surgeon in Philadelphia?
Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgery
- Dr. Joseph A. Abboud.
- Dr. John A. Abraham.
- Dr. Jeffrey S. Abrams. Top Doctors.
- Dr. Christopher M. Aland. Top Doctors.
- Dr. D. Greg Anderson. Top Doctors.
- Dr. Alexandre Arkader. Top Doctors. Orthopedic Surgery.
- Dr. William V. Arnold. Top Doctors.
- Dr. Alfred Atanda. Top Doctors. Orthopedic Surgery.
What is the best hospital for orthopedic surgery?
Here are the top 20 hospitals for orthopedics:
- Hospital for Special Surgery (New York City)
- Mayo Clinic (Rochester, Minn.)
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center (Los Angeles)
- NYU Langone Orthopedic Hospital (New York City)
- Rush University Medical Center (Chicago)
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital -Columbia and Cornell (New York City)
Who is the best knee surgeon?
70 of the Best Knee Surgeons in America
- Ned Amendola, MD (University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Iowa City, Iowa).
- James Andrews, MD (Andrews Sports Medicine and Orthopaedic Center, Birmingham, Ala.).
- Bernard R.
- Daniel Berry, MD (Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn.).
- Richard A.
- Kevin Black, MD (Penn State Hershey Medical Center, Hershey, Pa.).
How much do orthopedic surgeons make in Pittsburgh?
The average pay for an Orthopedic Surgeon is $464,623 a year and $223 an hour in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States. The average salary range for an Orthopedic Surgeon is between $296,837 and $663,630.
Which country is best for Orthopaedic surgery?
Top 10 centers for orthopedic surgery worldwide
- Liv Orthopedic Surgery Center, Turkey. Liv is a leading center for orthopedic surgery in Turkey.
- St. Zdislava Hospital, the Czech Republic.
- Istituto Ortopedico Galeazzi, Italy.
- Carolina Orthopedic Surgery Center, Poland.
- Bumrungrad International Hospital, Thailand.
What kind of doctor replaces knees?
Orthopedic surgeons perform total knee replacement surgery. Doctors must go through years of special training to become board-certified orthopedic surgeons, but there is no special certification or licensing specific to knee replacement surgery.
Who is the most famous orthopedic surgeon in the world?
James Andrews (physician)
|Education||Louisiana State University (B.S., M.D.)|
|Known for||Andrews Institute Andrews Research & Education Foundation Andrews Sports Medicine & Orthopaedic Center American Sports Medicine Institute Alabama Sports Medicine and Orthopaedic Center|
Who is the best back surgeon in Philadelphia?
The Best 10 Spine Surgeons in Philadelphia, PA
- Rothman Orthopaedics. 0.8 mi. 88 reviews.
- NJ Spine & Orthopedic. 0.3 mi. Spine Surgeons, Orthopedists, Pain Management.
- NJ Spine & Orthopedic. 0.5 mi. Orthopedists, Spine Surgeons, Pain Management.
- Rothman Orthopaedics. 9.2 mi.
- Coastal Spine. 11.2 mi.
- Anirudh Kohli, MD. 0.7 mi.
- Zarett Rehab and Fitness. 0.6 mi.
- Woodbury Spine. 7.1 mi.
Who is the best knee surgeon in Philadelphia?
Best knee doctor in Philadelphia, PA
- Michael G Ciccotti, MD. 0.8 mi. Orthopedists, Sports Medicine, Surgeons.
- Penn Sports Medicine. 1.1 mi. 6 reviews.
- Rothman Orthopaedics. 3.3 mi. 27 reviews.
- Wallace & Nilan. 0.1 mi. 8 reviews.
- David Nazarian, MD. 1.0 mi.
- Rothman Orthopaedics. 5.4 mi.
- Rothman Orthopaedics. 0.8 mi.
- Paul Rubin’s Chiropractic and Wellness Center. 0.3 mi.
Who is the best back doctor in Philadelphia?
Best back doctor in Philadelphia, PA
- Chiropractic Spine Center. 14.2 mi. 8 reviews.
- Wallace & Nilan. 1.0 mi. 4 reviews.
- Fairmount Chiropractor. 0.9 mi. 11 reviews.
- Goodman Family Chiropractic. 8.7 mi. 17 reviews.
- Stone Bridge Wellness. 0.4 mi. 9 reviews.
- Atlantic Physical Therapy. 1.7 mi. 20 reviews.
- Craig Shapiro, DC. 1.7 mi. 18 reviews.
- Optimal Physical Therapy Gym. 1.5 mi.
What is the highest paid orthopedic surgeon?
Orthopedic surgery, radiation oncology and vascular surgery rounded out the top five. Highest paying medical specialties in 2019.
What is the #1 hospital in the world?
World’s Best Hospitals 2020 – Top 100 Global
|1||Mayo Clinic – Rochester||USA|
|3||Massachusetts General Hospital||USA|
What is the number one orthopedic hospital in the world?
World’s Best Specialized Hospitals 2021
|1||Hospital For Special Surgery||Orthopedic Care|
|2||Mayo Clinic – Rochester||Department of Orthopedic Surgery|
|3||Charité – Universitätsmedizin Berlin||Centrum für Muskuloskeletale Chirurgie|