- 1 What is the best hip replacement hospital?
- 2 Who is the best orthopedic surgeon in Michigan?
- 3 What is the most common orthopedic surgery?
- 4 What is a hip specialist called?
- 5 What is the average hospital stay for a hip replacement?
- 6 What are the alternatives to hip replacement surgery?
- 7 Who is the best back surgeon in Michigan?
- 8 Who is the best hand surgeon in Michigan?
- 9 Who is the orthopedic surgeon for the Detroit Lions?
- 10 What is the most difficult orthopedic surgery?
- 11 What is the hardest orthopedic surgery to recover from?
- 12 What is the most difficult surgery to recover from?
- 13 Who is the richest doctor in the world?
- 14 What kind of specialist should I see for hip pain?
- 15 What causes hip pain that radiates down the leg?
What is the best hip replacement hospital?
Highest -rated hospitals for hip surgery
- Alabama. Thomas Hospital, Fairhope.
- Arizona. Arizona Spine and Joint Hospital, Mesa.
- California. Fresno Surgical Hospital, Fresno.
- Colorado. Porter Adventist Hospital, Denver.
- Connecticut. Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center, Hartford.
Who is the best orthopedic surgeon in Michigan?
Best Orthopedic Surgeons and Bone Surgeons in Detroit, MI
- Dr. Alan Afsari, MD. 8 ratings. 22101 Moross Rd Detroit, MI 48236.
- Dr. Marco Rizzo, MD. 11 ratings.
- Dr. Aaron Krych, MD. 6 ratings.
- Dr. Ahmad Nassr, MD. 12 ratings.
- Dr. Trevor Banka, MD. 93 ratings.
- Dr. Lance Chaldecott, MD. 21 ratings.
- Dr. Stephen Brown, PHD. 3 ratings.
What is the most common orthopedic surgery?
What Are the Most Common Orthopedic Surgeries?
- Knee Replacement. The knee is one of the most used joints in the body, but unfortunately, that means it’s often over-used to the point of injury.
- ACL Surgery.
- Hip Replacement.
- Shoulder Replacement.
- Joint Fusion.
What is a hip specialist called?
In general, an orthopedist helps to prevent, diagnose, and treat injuries of the musculoskeletal system. Many orthopedists sub-specialize though, so if you are looking for a doctor to treat hip pain, you want to find out how much of each orthopedist’s practice is dedicated to the treatment of hip disorders.
What is the average hospital stay for a hip replacement?
The typical hospital stay after hip replacement is one night, but some patients stay longer, while others go home on their surgery day.
What are the alternatives to hip replacement surgery?
The evidence for alternatives to hip replacement.
- Treatment option: Prolotherapy injections.
- Treatment option: Platelet Rich Plasma injections (PRP Therapy).
- Treatment option: Stem Cell Therapy.
- Treatment option: Hip replacement.
Who is the best back surgeon in Michigan?
The Best 10 Spine Surgeons in Detroit, MI
- Michigan Spine and Brain Surgeons. 8.7 mi. 6 reviews.
- Michigan Spine and Brain Surgeons. 11.0 mi. Spine Surgeons, Orthopedists.
- Michigan Orthopaedic Spine Surgeons. 18.1 mi.
- Beaumont Orthopaedic Institute. 11.8 mi.
- Insight Surgical Hospital. 6.2 mi.
- Daniel K Park, MD. 11.9 mi.
- Jian Xu, MD. 0.4 mi.
- Arturo Paz, MD. 16.0 mi.
Who is the best hand surgeon in Michigan?
Orthopedic Hand Surgery Specialists in Michigan
- Dr. Michael Berry, MD. Orthopedic Hand Surgery.
- Dr. Cameron Yau, MD. Orthopedic Surgery.
- Dr. Zubair Sarmast, MD. Orthopedic Surgery.
- Dr. Daniel Sohn, MD. Orthopedic Surgery.
- Dr. Srdjan Ostric, MD.
- Dr. Uzma Rehman, DO.
- Dr. Donald Condit, MD.
- Dr. Alfred Wroblewski, MD.
Who is the orthopedic surgeon for the Detroit Lions?
Meet Kyle Anderson, M.D. Anderson has been a team orthopedic surgeon for the Detroit Lions since 2000.
What is the most difficult orthopedic surgery?
While removing old hardware implanted in the body may seem straightforward, it can be one of the more challenging orthopedic procedures. In fact, many orthopedic surgeons describe hardware removal to new trainees and residents to be “the most difficult procedure.”
What is the hardest orthopedic surgery to recover from?
What are some of the hardest orthopedic surgeries to recover from
- Spinal Fusion Surgery. Spinal fusion surgery is a procedure that involves fusing two vertebrae together to prevent movement that causes pain.
- Total Joint Replacement.
- Minimally-Invasive Orthopedic Surgery.
- Minimally-Invasive Surgery in Naples, FL.
What is the most difficult surgery to recover from?
Here, we outline what are considered to be five of the most painful surgeries:
- Open surgery on the heel bone. If a person fractures their heel bone, they may need surgery.
- Spinal fusion. The bones that make up the spine are known as vertebrae.
- Complex spinal reconstruction.
Who is the richest doctor in the world?
As the richest doctor on earth, Patrick Soon Shiong is a doctor turned entrepreneur turned philanthropist who is worth close to $12 billion. He made his fortune transforming cancer treatments.
What kind of specialist should I see for hip pain?
Who to See for Hip Pain. If your hip pain does not respond to home remedies, you should consider consulting an orthopedic specialist for an evaluation. Keep in mind some insurance companies require a referral before seeing a specialist, so you can start with your primary care provider if necessary.
What causes hip pain that radiates down the leg?
What Is Sciatica? Sciatica refers to back pain caused by a problem with the sciatic nerve. This is a large nerve that runs from the lower back down the back of each leg. When something injures or puts pressure on the sciatic nerve, it can cause pain in the lower back that spreads to the hip, buttocks, and leg.