- 1 What is the best hospital for orthopedic surgery?
- 2 Is Riddle Hospital part of Main Line Health?
- 3 What is considered a good hospital rating?
- 4 What city is Riddle Memorial Hospital in?
- 5 What is the highest paid orthopedic surgeon?
- 6 What is the #1 hospital in the world?
- 7 What are the main line hospitals?
- 8 Who is Riddle Hospital named?
- 9 How many beds does Riddle hospital have?
- 10 What are the top 10 hospitals in the world?
- 11 What are the top 5 hospitals in the US?
- 12 Which is the No 1 hospital in India?
- 13 How do I get to the hospital riddle?
What is the best hospital for orthopedic surgery?
Here are the top 20 hospitals for orthopedics:
- Hospital for Special Surgery (New York City)
- Mayo Clinic (Rochester, Minn.)
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center (Los Angeles)
- NYU Langone Orthopedic Hospital (New York City)
- Rush University Medical Center (Chicago)
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital -Columbia and Cornell (New York City)
Is Riddle Hospital part of Main Line Health?
Welcome to Riddle Hospital. As part of Main Line Health, we provide you the services of an exceptional team of highly skilled and dedicated individuals.
What is considered a good hospital rating?
Patient Safety measures: Rated as worse than average, average, better than average. Outcome measures or Clinical Quality: Rated with 1 star = worse than expected, 3 stars = as expected, 5 stars = better than expected.
What city is Riddle Memorial Hospital in?
Riddle Hospital is conveniently located off of Baltimore Pike in Media, outside of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
What is the highest paid orthopedic surgeon?
Orthopedic surgery, radiation oncology and vascular surgery rounded out the top five. Highest paying medical specialties in 2019.
What is the #1 hospital in the world?
World’s Best Hospitals 2020 – Top 100 Global
|1||Mayo Clinic – Rochester||USA|
|3||Massachusetts General Hospital||USA|
What are the main line hospitals?
Hospitals and Health Centers
- Lankenau Medical Center.
- Main Line Health Broomall.
- Main Line Health Collegeville.
- Main Line Health Concordville.
- Main Line Health Exton Square.
- Main Line Health King of Prussia.
- Main Line Health Newtown Square.
Who is Riddle Hospital named?
When Samuel Riddle —noted sportsman and Delaware County native—left in trust the land and financial support to build a hospital, our mission to provide quality health care to our community began. More than fifty years later, we remain steadfast in this commitment.
How many beds does Riddle hospital have?
About Riddle Hospital Riddle Hospital, a member of Main Line Health, is a not-for-profit, acute-care hospital with 204 inpatient beds and 23 Transitional Care Center beds.
What are the top 10 hospitals in the world?
The top 10 hospitals in the world:
- Mayo Clinic.
- Cleveland Clinic.
- Massachusetts General Hospital (Boston)
- Toronto General Hospital (Toronto, Canada)
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital (Baltimore)
- Charité-Universitätsmedizin Berlin (Berlin, Germany)
- Karolinska Universitetssjukhuset (Solna, Sweden)
What are the top 5 hospitals in the US?
Best Hospitals “Honor Roll”
- Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota.
- Cleveland Clinic.
- Johns Hopkins Hospital.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital (tie)
- UCLA Medical Center (tie)
- Massachusetts General Hospital.
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles.
- UCSF Medical Center, San Francisco.
Which is the No 1 hospital in India?
Best Hospitals – India
|1||All India Institute of Medical Sciences||2,478|
|2||Medanta The Medicity||1,250|
|3||The Christian Medical College||2,297|
How do I get to the hospital riddle?
From Route 202 and Route 1 (West)
- Take US Route 1 North (Baltimore Pike) approximately eight miles.
- After intersection with Route 452 (Pennell Road) stay in right hand lane for approximately 0.5 miles. Turn right at second traffic light (West Entrance).
- Follow signs for your destination.